This is an eight-level preschool program that integrates all the domains of early learning and is aimed at children from Initial 1, Initial 2, First and Second Year of Basic Education, that is to say children from 3 to 6 years old. The learning cycle is based on the 5Es methodology (Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate). This model of instruction is based on the constructivist approach to learning, which holds that students build their knowledge from their own way of being, thinking and interpreting information. The Tiny-Kids program covers the Pre-A1 level of the Common Language Reference Framework.
With the Tiny-Kids program students will achieve:
- Understanding of the world in their own way based on previous knowledge and new experiences.
- Development of cognitive skills and early literacy.
- Working through lessons with an age-appropriate CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) interdisciplinary approach.
- Use of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) through learning platforms, interactive activities and videos.
- Exploration of stories through a complete cycle of reading activities.