This is a nine-level program for adolescents from eighth to tenth grade of basic education, which combines interesting and age-appropriate topics with challenging contributions, practice and support, so that each student achieves his or her best level of English.
The Teens program comprises an initial level (Starter) and then eight more levels that cover from level A1 to B1 of the Common Language Reference Framework.
With the Teens program, students will achieve:
- Learning of contemporary and colloquial English.
- Improvement of vocabulary through lexical sets.
- Active participation in projects that contribute to the development of their language skills.
- Expression of opinions and personal experiences fluently.
- Practice of the language through activities according to their level of learning.